Cross Bank Road, Carlinghow, Batley
- Guide Price £275,000 - £300,000
- Four Double Bedroom Link Detached Property
- 16ft Lounge & 16ft Kitchen Diner
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom, Home Office
- Extensive Driveway, Double Detached Garage
Guide Price £275,000 - £300,000 Don't miss this beauty! Situate over three floors is this well-proportioned, inside and out, four double bedroom link detached property with extensive driveway and double detached garage. Close to all local town centres. View today!
Guide Price £275,000 - £300,000 Situated over three floors is this well-proportioned four bedroom link detached property benefiting from an entrance hallway, a 16ft lounge, 16ft kitchen diner, four double bedrooms (with the master having its own en-suite), family bathroom, separate shower room, two separate WCs, home office / study, extensive driveway for multiple vehicles leading to the 20ft double detached garage, good sized rear garden to relax or entertain in and all accessed through wrought iron gates to the front. Being perfectly positioned for all local amenities, schooling and Batley town centre, along with Junction 27 retail and leisure parks and M1 & M62 motorway connections being are short drive away. Fantastic opportunity for the right buyer to create your forever home… Don't miss this beauty, view today! You have been warned!
Lower Ground Floor
Bedroom 14' x 12' 9" ( 4.27m x 3.89m )
Three double glazed multi pane effect windows to rear. Gas central heating radiator, coving to ceiling and external door to side.
Built in storage cupboard and doors to all lower ground floor accommodation.
Home Office/ Study Area 10' 7" x 9' 2" ( 3.23m x 2.79m )
Double glazed multi pane effect window to rear and gas central heating radiator.
Shower cubicle with wall mounted shower. Vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below. Chrome ladder style radiator, tiled walls and floor where visible.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Part double glazed Upvc door to front. Double glazed multi pane effect window to front. Gas central heating radiator, Cornicing to ceiling and telephone point. Stairs to first floor landing. Doors to ground floor accommodation.
Lounge 16' 3" x 16' 3" ( 4.95m x 4.95m )
Double glazed multi pane effect window to front. Gas central heating radiator, telephone and TV points. Cornicing to ceiling, picture rail and laminate flooring. Wall lights, feature fireplace and inset wood burner with wood surround and stone hearth.
Kitchen Diner 16' 5" x 16' 5" ( 5.00m x 5.00m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, complementary work surfaces and splash back tiling. Stainless steel 1 &1/2 bowl sink drainer with mixer tap. Electric hob, double electric oven and wall mounted cooker hood. Wall mounted boiler, integrated dishwasher and plumbing for washing machine. Laminate flooring, two gas central heating radiators and cornicing to ceiling. Double glazed multi pane effect windows to front and rear. Upvc stable style door to garden.
WC, floating wash hand basin and double glazed multi pane effect window to rear. Door leading to lower ground floor accommodation.
First Floor Accommodation
First Floor Landing
Double glazed multi pane effect window to rear. Gas central heating radiator and cornicing to ceiling. Doors to first floor accommodation.
Master Bedroom 16' 5" x 16' 4" ( 5.00m x 4.98m )
Double glazed multi pane effect windows to front and rear. Two gas central heating radiators, TV point and access to loft space. Laminate flooring, spotlights to ceiling and door to en suite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room
Double glazed multi pane effect window to rear. Wash hand basin, WC and shower cubicle with wall mounted shower. Tiled walls where visible, laminate flooring and spotlights to ceiling. Chrome ladder style radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 5" x 9' ( 4.39m x 2.74m )
Double glazed multi pane effect window to front. Laminate flooring and spotlights to ceiling. Coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 13' 2" x 7' 1" ( 4.01m x 2.16m )
Double glazed multi pane effect window to rear. Fitted wardrobes and storage to one wall. Gas central heating radiator, laminate flooring and coving to ceiling.
Double glazed multi pane effect window to front. Wood panelled bath with mixer tap, shower attachment and wall mounted shower over. Wash hand basin, part tiled walls and ladder style radiator. Cornicing to ceiling and laminate flooring.
WC, floating wash hand basin with mixer tap and part clad walls. Extractor fan.
The property and driveway are accessed via wrought iron gates providing off street parking for multiple vehicles leading to the double detached garage. The front and side garden are stocked with a variety of established plants, trees and shrubs borders. The good size rear garden has a large paved area perfect for entertaining or relaxing on. The rest of the garden has been laid to lawn with established plant and shrub borders. Pond feature, outside watering tap and outside lighting. Storage unit.
Double Detached Garage 20' 2" x 18' 4" ( 6.15m x 5.59m )
Benefiting from up and over doors. Lighting and stable style door to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Cross Bank Road, Carlinghow, Batley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Batley Station1.1 miles
- Dewsbury Station2.0 miles
- Ravensthorpe Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Dewsbury William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Dewsbury
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS114611. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.