Portway, Shirehampton, Bristol, BS11
- semi detached family home
- fantastic views
- off street parking
- three bedrooms
- south facing garden
- separate kitchen
- EPC - E
- floor - 111m2(from EPC)
This wonderful home has been in the same family since 1936. The current accommodation presents itself as entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge with rounded bay window, dining room which leads into a lovely bright conservatory and a separate kitchen on the ground floor.
Upstairs, there are three bedrooms, two of which are good size double rooms with fitted storage, and the bathroom.
The back bedroom offers far reaching views across to Leigh Woods and North Somerset.
It also benefits from a large south facing rear garden and backs onto Shirehampton Allotments.
You have the convenience of Shirehampton Train Station, Park & Ride, the village and its mixture of shops, riverside walks and the motorway network all very close by.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Portway, Shirehampton, Bristol, BS11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shirehampton Station0.4 miles
- Sea Mills Station1.0 miles
- Avonmouth Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Ocean are Bristol's largest independent estate agent - we've been selling all kinds of homes in this wonderful city for over 35 years now.
Our Shirehampton office covers: Shirehampton, Sea Mills, Coombe Dingle, Blaize, Henbury, Lawrence Weston, Avonmouth.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30655021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ocean, Shirehampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.