The Firs Park, Woodside Lane, AL9
- 2 Bedrooms
- Reserved for over 50's only
- Sought after location
- Close to Welham Green and Brookmans Park stations
- Chain Free
* Reserved for over 50's only
* Sought after location
* Close to Welham Green and Brookmans Park stations
* Internal viewing highly recommended
The Firs Park is an Over 50's park, approximately 1 mile to Welham Green station and 1.3 miles to Brookmans Park Station and is well served by local convenience stores, restaurants and garden centres.
The property is a detached park home situated on this much sought after Park for the retired, semi-retired over 50 years of age. The home offers spacious accommodation with double glazed windows and gas central heating. The property is being redecorated and a new bathroom suite fitted at present.
Side entrance door to:
Kitchen 10'4 x 8'0 with a good range of wall and floor cupboards, stainless steel sink unit, gas for cooking, plumbed for washing machine. Side double glazed windows, large cupboard with water tank.
Dining Area 7'6 x 6'6 single panel radiator, double glazed front widow.
Open Plan Lounge 18'4 x 10'6 with gas fire, double panel radiator, side double glazed window, large double glazed bay window to front. windows to front and side.
Rear hall with double glazed door. Single panel radiator, cupboard housing electric meter.
Door to corridor with storage cupboard:
Bedroom 1 - 10'0max x 9'1 to rear, built in wardrobes and dressing table, single panel radiator, double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 - 8'6 x 7'9 with built in wardrobes/cupboards, double glazed windows to rear, single panel radiator.
Bathroom - Panelled bath, electric shower, low flush W.C pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, single panel radiator, double glazed side window.
Outside - Nice level plot, Brick store to rear, patio areas, outside tap and private parking a short distance from the property.
Mains gas supplied.
Ground rent: TBA
Council Tax - Band A Welwyn Hatfield Council
This property is positioned on a Park Home Site with the benefits under the 1982 Mobile Home Act.
Viewing by appointment only through Welham Estates - Sole Agent
PARKING Allocated parking space and guest parking.
Viewing by appointment only through
Welham Estates - Sole Agent
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
The Firs Park, Woodside Lane, AL9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Welham Green Station1.0 miles
- Brookmans Park Station1.3 miles
- Hatfield Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Welham Estates, established in the early 1980'S as an Estate Agency, Valuers and Letting Agency, is a new residential development specialist. The company handles commercial property and a large managed property portfolio, together with a residential survey service by a corporate member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. It offers a total property service in sales and lettings, in addition to the sale of properties in Spain, Portugal and the USA.
The company is a family run
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 37TheFirs. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Welham Estates, Welham Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.