Sandpiper Drive, Edinburgh, EH6 6QJ
- Private Allocated Parking
- Generous modern living/kitchen area, with dual aspect windows
- A Juliet balcony leading off the living space
- Main bedroom with built-in wardrobe and en suite
- Stylish second bedroom
- Contemporary kitchen, available in a selection of finishes
- Sleek bathroom with stylish sanitaryware in pristine white
- Warm and cosy with energy efficient gas central heating
- Secure door entry and sound insulation for peace of mind
- Plenty of additional general storage in the form of a built-in cupboard
Two bedrooms are positioned on the other side of the apartment. The master, in the heart of the home, features a luxury bathroom and fitted wardrobes, which is an option in the spacious second bedroom.
Something not in short supply within the Plymouth is storage - there are either two further storage cupboards off the entrance hall.
Completed by a luxury bathroom with pristine sanitaryware, the Plymouth promises elegance and luxury. Downlighters are also fitted to the bathroom area along with RAK sanitaryware.
This stunning development of homes to which the Plymouth belongs is perfectly positioned to take advantage of all that Leith and Edinburgh have to offer. Within walking distance you will find too many interesting shops and boutiques to mention, plus such a range of restaurants and eating options you may not know where to begin.
Leith has numerous attractions and events, from regular markets to the annual Leith Festival to explore, but should you want to go further afield great transport links makes the rest of Edinburgh, and onwards, easily accessible. These new homes in Leith, quite simply, will have it all.
BrochuresBrochure Brochure 2
Sandpiper Drive, Edinburgh, EH6 6QJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Edinburgh Waverley Station2.0 miles
- Haymarket Station2.7 miles
- Slateford Station4.3 miles
About the development
- A range of contemporary 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments in the vibrant area of Leith. These stunning homes offer the best of modern living with open plan living space, private gardens or Juliet balconies and lift access.
- Enquire further today
Living by Robertson doesn’t just do beautiful apartments. We’re committed to helping make the whole experience of buying a new home a happy one.
Buying a new home is something none of us do often, it might be only once in a lifetime.
From helping to identify mortgage lenders and local conveyancing lawyers, we will guide and assist you at every stage. Our sales executives are on hand to help you in anyway they can. Don’t worry there’s no such thing as a ‘daft’ question from our per
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Living By Robertson. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.