Penhill Road, Pontcanna, Cardiff
- Sale by Modern Auction (T&Cs apply)
- Subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price
- Buyers fees apply
- CLOSING DATE TO BE CONFIRMED
- MULTIPLE RECEPTION ROOMS
- CURRENTLY COMMERCIAL, POTENTIAL TO REVERT TO RESIDENTIAL USE
- POTENTIAL TO CONVERT INTO MULITIPLE DWELLINGS
- PROXIMITY TO LLANDAFF & PONTCANNA FIELD
WE HAVE A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A GREAT INVESTMENT ON THE POPULAR ROAD OF PENHILL ROAD. THE MEDICAL SURGERY ON PENHILL ROAD IS CURRENTLY FOR COMMERCIAL USE BUT WITH THE RIGHT INVESTMENT THIS COULD BE THE PURCHASE FOR YOU.
We have a brilliant property to purchase which was the old Llandaff Fields Medical Practice. The property has been placed in our Moden Auction I AM SOLD. If you are looking for a good investment with the potential to flip this property from Commercail to Residential.
The urgery is placed on the popular road of Penhill Road and is over looking Llandaff Fields.The property is within a short walk to Pontcannas fitest resturants, cafe, veg shops, bars and pubs etc. Transport links are very close and you are within walking distance to the the city centre.
If you would like to view the property we will be holding viewings on certain days.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
Reception One 16' Into Bay x 13' 9" ( 4.88m Into Bay x 4.19m )
Reception Two 13' 4" x 11' 2" ( 4.06m x 3.40m )
Second Hallway To The Rear
Reception Three 13' 2" x 11' MAX ( 4.01m x 3.35m MAX )
Reception Four 11' 4" x 11' 3" ( 3.45m x 3.43m )
First Reception Room Upstairs 16' x 11' 5" ( 4.88m x 3.48m )
Second Reception Room Upstairs 13' 5" x 10' 9" ( 4.09m x 3.28m )
Thrird Reception Room Upstairs 9' 4" x 8' ( 2.84m x 2.44m )
Fourth Reception Room Upstairs 11' 1" x 11' ( 3.38m x 3.35m )
Fifth Reception Room Upstiars 9' 11" x 6' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.11m )
Kitchen 4' 11" x 8' ( 1.50m x 2.44m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Penhill Road, Pontcanna, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ninian Park Station0.9 miles
- Waun-gron Park Station1.1 miles
- Cathays Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Pontcanna Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Pontcanna
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local ex
Disclaimer - Property reference CRP106302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Pontcanna. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Allen & Harris, Pontcanna on 029 2243 0154.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.