Kingfisher Road, Brackley
- Extended & Improved Detached House
- Three Reception Rooms
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Extensive Driveway Parking
- Attractive Landscaped Garden
- Video Tour Available
From the entrance hall, a turning staircase rises to the first floor and doors lead to the adjoining rooms. The living room is a light room with a large double glazed box bay window to the front aspect. The kitchen has been recently re-fitted with a range of units and appliances with open plan access leading to the family room/home office. The dining/reception room is of particular note, with a high ceiling, multiple double glazed windows and casement doors leading to the garden. The ground floor is further served by a two piece cloakroom suite.
Upstairs there is an en-suite master bedroom, two further bedrooms and a white three piece suite bathroom.
Outside to the front of the property is a double length adjoining driveway leading to a single garage with an electrically operated roller door together with a side door leading to the garden. The rear garden is fully enclosed and is predominately laid to artificial lawn with a retaining wall.
VIRTUAL VIEWING Please note that there is a video tour available for this property. Please contact Davies & Partners on or via email - and we will send you the web-link
Kingfisher Road, Brackley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Sutton Station5.7 miles
About the agent
Davies & Partners is a fiercely independent agent specialising in the sale and management of town and village properties. Formed in 1969 we value our clients and what they say about us; repeat business is at the very core of our success. Our reputation is built on trust, integrity, professionalism and local knowledge. We achieve exceptional results and would be delighted to do the same for you.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101779003706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Partners, Brackley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.