Hanson Court, Wyke, Bradford
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- Two bedrooms
- Long driveway
- Gardens to front and rear
- Quiet cul-de-sac
- Close to Brighouse town cenre
- Within easy reach of M62 motorway network
- Viewings advised
- EPC: B
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Peter David Properties
Kitchen - Accessed from a side stable PVCu door, the kitchen features matching wooden wall and base units with granite effect worktops and tiled splash backs, a four ring gas hob and oven and a one and a half sink and drainer. With space and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher and space for a fridge freezer. With a window to the side aspect.
Living Room - A very bright and spacious L-shaped living room with newly fitted carpets and neutral décor, a living flame gas fire and triple aspect windows to the front and side aspects. With a PVCu door to the front aspect.
Inner Hallway - Providing access to the bedrooms and shower room, with access to the loft area via a drop down ladder.
Bedroom One - A spacious double bedroom with neutral décor and newly fitted carpets. With a window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two - A further double bedroom also benefitting from newly fitted carpet and neutral décor. With a window to the rear aspect.
Shower Room - A fully tiled shower room with a WC, a hand basin and a walk in shower. With a window to the side aspect.
External - Externally, the property benefits from a patio garden to the front, with a long driveway to the side providing off road parking and leading to the garage. To the rear, there is a large enclosed garden which is laid to lawn, with a storage shed, an established apple tree and a gate providing access to Huddersfield Road.
Please note, the owners are extending the current driveway to the side, which would be finished before a sale completed.
Directions - For Satnav please use the postcode BD12 8LF
Viewings - Viewings are strictly by appointment only. Please contact Peter David Properties.
Mortgages - We recommend KB Mortgage Services, on hand to discuss all of your mortgage and protection needs. Kate, the founder of KB Mortgage Services, is available both in branch and through home visits - if you would like to arrange an appointment contact us today.
Disclaimer - 1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresHanson Court, Wyke, BradfordBrochure
Hanson Court, Wyke, Bradford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Low Moor Station1.2 miles
- Brighouse Station2.7 miles
- Halifax Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Peter David Properties is a local, family owned, estate agent who sell and rent residential properties throughout Halifax, Brighouse, Calderdale and Kirklees. Established in 1996, the company has an excellent reputation in the Halifax and Calderdale area for which we are proud and this has enabled the business to grow from strength to strength over the years.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30945523. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter David Properties, Brighouse. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.