Coxhill Gardens, Dover, Kent, CT17
- No onward chain
- Four bedrooms
- Off-road parking & Garage
- Family bathroom & en-suite shower room
- South facing rear garden
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Geering & Colyer
Internally the property briefly comprises a generous sized lounge which benefits from plenty of natural light from the windows to the front and the French doors to the rear, the kitchen/diner is well proportioned and offers a good amount of space to both entertain and to prepare those fantastic dinners. Completing the downstairs accommodation is the downstairs bedroom, which has the added benefit of a modern en-suite shower room meaning that downstairs living is possible immediately. Upstairs boasts three bedrooms, two of which are very spacious doubles with the third being a comfortable single, the family bathroom is split with the bath and wash basin being separate to the toilet.
Externally there are mature front and rear gardens with the rear being a real sun-trap as it is south facing, parking is found in the form of a drive at the front for several cars plus a garage.
Coxhill Gardens, Dover, Kent, CT17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kearsney Station0.4 miles
- Dover Priory Station1.9 miles
- Shepherdswell Station3.6 miles
About the agent
As property experts in Kent and the surrounding areas, Geering and Colyer have been successfully helping our customers sell their properties for over 100 years. Our proactive approach to selling property enables us to find you the right buyer in the shortest timeframe possible, ensuring you get your desired price.
Once you list your property with us we get to work immediately. Marketing your property to prospective buyers and featured on all major property websites.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DVG210161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Geering & Colyer, Dover, Kearsney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.