- Newly Built Residence
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Dressing Area & En-Suite To Principal Bedroom
- Four Luxurious Bathrooms
- Thomas Ford & Sons Handmade Kitchen
- Impressive Marble Staircase
- High Definition 8 Camera Security System
- Automated Entrance Gates With Intercom System
- Sonos Audio System Throughout
- Irrigation System To Front & Rear Gardens
Built to the very highest of standards by a very well known local developer and offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN. The accommodation which is arranged over three floors comprises three separate reception rooms, an impressive and luxuriously appointed kitchen/breakfast/family room, utility room and downstairs cloakroom. On the first floor there are four large double bedrooms including the principal bedroom with recessed dressing area and an en-suite shower room. The guest bedroom also benefits from an en-suite shower room. The top floor includes a large bedroom/au pair suite with shower room and a walk-in store room. The list of specifications include concrete floors to all floors, stunning marble staircase, Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware, Thomas Ford & Partners handmade kitchen, integrated Sonos audio system throughout the house, state of the art alarm system with mobile monitoring, irrigation system to front and rear garden, and automated gate with intercom system. Internal viewings are highly recommended via the vendor's sole agents.
Set on the ever favoured south side of Woking located within walking distance of Woking town centre, a modern and contemporary town that has been the subject of very significant investment in recent years and in fact continues to be so. The result of this is a busy and thriving centre with a wide and eclectic array of bars, cafes and restaurants as well as a good deal of shopping opportunities not least of which is the Peacocks centre which is also home to the New Victoria theatre and multi screen cinema. Woking has what is widely regarded to be one of the best commuting rail stations in the south east with fast and frequent services into London Waterloo (23mins) and here you will also find a very efficient coach service to Heathrow airport. In the wider neighbourhood there are areas of open space and woodland which make for excellent walking and cycling opportunities and a great many highly regarded schools in both the private and the state sector.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woking Station0.4 miles
- West Byfleet Station2.5 miles
- Worplesdon Station2.4 miles
About the agent
The directors Les Morales and Gero Arnone, who have a combined service of some 55 years, offer a unique and personalised service to both vendor and customer alike.
Les and Gero are born and bred in the Borough of Woking. Both partners continue to reside in Woking with their families, with Les's children attending local schools and Gero being part of a strong network within the Italian community.
So, whether you are buying or selling, Les and
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FOUWO_613453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foundations Independent Est Ltd, Woking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.