Liscombe Park, Soulbury, Leighton Buzzard
- TWO BEDROOM EXECUTIVE APARTMENT
- TWO EN-SUITES
- LOUNGE WITH VAULTED CEILING
- RURAL LOCATION
- NO UPPER CHAIN
** TWO BEDROOM SPLIT LEVEL EXECUTIVE APARTMENT ** TWO EN-SUITES ** LOUNGE WITH VAULTED CEILING ** KITCHEN/DINER ** EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT ** TWO OFF ROAD PARKING SPACES
Brown & Merry are delighted to offer for sale this rarely available split level apartment. Located between two villages and set within an exclusive development surrounded by an equestrian centre and health club. In brief the property comprises entrance hall, lounge with vaulted ceiling overlooked by the first floor kitchen/dining room, separate WC, two double bedrooms with two en-suites & large loft space. Outside there is off road parking for two vehicles & a garden. An internal inspection is highly recommended.
Communal Entrance Hall
Double glazed door to the front and stairs to the first floor.
Door to the front, wood effect flooring, spotlights and radiator. Doors to the lounge and bedroom two, Arch to lower level.
Lounge 17' 7" x 14' 2" ( 5.36m x 4.32m )
TV point, telephone point, vaulted ceiling, wood effect flooring and two radiators.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.33m x 3.28m )
Built-in cupboard, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Fully tiled with wash hand basin, WC and shower cubicle. Heated towel rail, shaver point and ceramic tiled flooring. Double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom One 19' 7" into bay x 13' 7" max ( 5.97m into bay x 4.14m max )
Built-in wardrobes, Internet point, spotlights and radiator. Double glazed window to the side.
Partially tiled with wash hand basin, WC, bath and shower. Spotlights and shaver point.
Wash hand basin and WC. Storage cupboard and spotlights.
Kitchen / Diner 26' 5" max x 13' 11" ( 8.05m max x 4.24m )
Partially tiled, tiled kitchen with a mix of wall and base units with work surface over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with drainer, integrated oven and ceramic hob with cooker hood over. Integrated dishwasher. Spotlights and two vellum windows. Overlooks the lounge.
Power and light.
Rear garden enclosed by a fence and with gated access.
Off Road Parking
We have been advised that this property is leasehold but have not inspected a copy of the lease and prospective buyers are advised to check the current position and terms through their own solicitor.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Liscombe Park, Soulbury, Leighton Buzzard
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leighton Buzzard Station1.4 miles
- Cheddington Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Leighton Buzzard Brown & Merry office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Brown & Merry opened the doors to its first office in Tring all the way back in 1832, so with over 185 years’ experience you could say that we are the experts in our field. However, if you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Brown & Merry as your estate agent…
>> Your local Brown & Merry team in Leighton Buzzard
Our team know the area
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ107426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.