Windermere Avenue, Ramsgate
- Short walk to local shops
- Close to several schools
- Four Bedrooms
- 109 square metres
- Spacious L shaped Lounge/Diner
- Utility room and Garden room
- Large rear Garden
- Garage and Drive
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Yopa
A semi-detached four-bedroom property that is situated on the popular Nethercourt Development. The Nethercourt is well placed for quick access to the Thanet way, as well as quick road access back into Ramsgate itself.
This well-presented family home has been extended and offers generous room sizes throughout, there is an L-shaped Lounge/diner plus a conservatory overlooking the garden. Upstairs the main bedroom has a dressing area with built-in wardrobes and all bedrooms are a good size with fitted wardrobes. The larger than average bathroom has a bath and a walk-in shower cubicle. Downstairs there is a utility room, with a toilet, and a garden room providing extra space for appliances. The garage has a useful workshop to the rear and is a great space to store gardening equipment. An early viewing is recommended to appreciate the space on offer.
Lounge area 16'0 x 11'07 (4.84m x 3.37m )
Dining area 15'10 x 9'0 ( 4.60m x 2.74m )
Conservatory 14'0 x 7'0 ( 4.26m x 2.13m )
Kitchen 9'10 x9'10 ( 2.77m x 2.77m )
Utility room 10'0 x 9'0 ( 3.04m x 2.74m )
Garden room 7'0 x 7'0 (2.13m x 2.13m )
First floor landing
Bedroom One 9'0 x 8'0 ( 3.04m x 2.43m )
Dressing area 8'0 x 6 ( 2.43mx 1.82m )
Bedroom two 10'1 x10 ( 3.07m x 3.04m )
Bedroom three 11'0 x 9'0 ( 3.35m x 3.04m )
Bedroom four 9'1 x 7'0 ( 2.77m x 2.13m )
Bathroom 16'0 x 9'0 max ( 4.87m x 2.74m )
Garage 16'0 x 8'0 ( 4.87m x 2.43m )
Workshop 8'0 x 7'1 ( 2.43m x 2.16m )
Front garden with parking
EPC band: D
Ramsgate which is home to the only Royal Harbour in the country and has one of the warmest climates in the UK, there’s a distinctly Mediterranean feel in the town. There is a cosmopolitan atmosphere with many waterfront bars, pubs, cafes, and restaurants with alfresco eating areas, all with glorious views over the marina.
The Courthouse is the perfect location if you want to explore the eclectic mix of artisan and boutique shops or stroll along the award-winning sandy beaches and shoreline. The mainline train station enjoys a high-speed service to London in just 74mins. The A299 Thanet Way is nearby and offers easy access by road throughout Kent.
Windermere Avenue, Ramsgate
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ramsgate Station0.5 miles
- Dumpton Park Station1.5 miles
- Broadstairs Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across the South East. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 215519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, South East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.