Parkside, Mill Hill
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- SIX BEDROOMS
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- THREE BATHROOMS (ONE EN-SUITE)
- UTILITY ROOM
- GUEST WC
- SECLUDED GARDEN
- OFF STREET PARKING
The accommodation comprises of Three Reception Rooms, Kitchen/Diner, Utility Room, Guest Wc, Master Bedroom with dressing area and walk in wardrobe, Five further Bedrooms and two further Bathrooms (One En-Suite).
The property benefits from a secluded Garden with Patio area and Off Street Parking.
Available now an Unfurnished basis.
Parkside, Mill Hill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mill Hill Broadway Station0.5 miles
- Colindale Station1.2 miles
- Mill Hill East Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Celebrating our 10th anniversary in April 2014, Richard James have become synonymous with achieving record price levels for both sales and lettings within Mill Hill and the surrounding areas.
We continue to lead the field through our innovative approach to agency, dynamic team and sheer dedication so if you are thinking of selling, buying or renting please get in touch with us….we hope to hear from you.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RJE1002062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard James, Mill Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.