Tollington Park, London N4
- Conversion apartment
- Share of freehold
- Two bedrooms
- 12 minute walk to Finsbury Park Station
- 12 minute walk to Crouch Hill Station (Overground)
- Large windows
- 14 minute walk to Finsbury Park
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A gorgeous conversion apartment in the heart of Finsbury Park, ready to be transformed into the home of your dreams!
Terrific access around London and the surrounding areas is available using Finsbury Park Station (Great Northern, Thameslink, Overground, Piccadilly and Victoria Lines). Crouch Hill Station (Overground) is located a 12 minute walk from the property too.
When entering the property, the spacious reception room is first met. The room features two large windows to its side, enabling lots of light to enter the room. The reception room can serve as an area to entertain friends and family, or to simply relax in. A dining table can also be set up in the area, perfect for enjoying meals with others.
Adjacent to the reception is the kitchen. It features tiled walls and storage space throughout. The available space can be used to install modern appliances, brilliant for creating your very own home cooked meals.
The sizeable main bedroom includes a number of wardrobes, ideal for all your clothing needs. The sash windows in the bedroom offer a great view of the surrounding Finsbury Park area. The second bedroom is located beside the main bedroom and is also amply sized.
The three piece bathroom currently comprises of lovely tiling.
The property is located 4 minutes away from the beautiful Wray Crescent Open Space, great for having a picnic, or enjoying some relaxation time. The ever-popular Finsbury Park is also a 14 minute walk away from the property.
Be sure not to miss this rare opportunity!
Tollington Park, London N4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crouch Hill Station0.4 miles
- Finsbury Park Station0.4 miles
- Upper Holloway Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Do you dream of an Estate Agent that works as hard as you?
ludlowthompson is an award-winning, accredited, cutting-edge estate agency in London with over 20 year's expertise.
Our Finsbury Park branch serves the immediate N4 area, as well as Stoke Newington, Islington, Highbury, Crouch End, Tufnell Park, Holloway, Hampstead, Camden Town, Highgate, Hornsey, Muswell Hill and Tottenham.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2791034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ludlowthompson, Finsbury Park - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.