Rivenhall Way, Hoo, Kent. ME3
- TERRACE HOME
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- THREE BATHROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- EAT IN KITCHEN/DINER
- GARAGE AND ALLOCATED PARKING
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- COMPLETE CHAIN
- SEMI-RURAL VILLAGE LOCATION
- FANTASTIC ACCESS TO MOTORWAY LINKS & TOWN
Neutral throughout the ground floor provides two reception areas, one large lounge area with doors that lead out into the low maintenance rear garden as well as another currently used as an office. The garden is not only low in maintenance but also is tranquil and private ensuring you can take full advantage whatever the weather. The kitchen is separate and modern in style offering a contemporary eat in dining area. Downstairs also offers a spacious entrance hall and ground floor cloak room.
The first floor provides four size-able bedrooms, two which benefit from en-suite showers and a family bathroom with a three piece suite.
With not only great curb appeal in a tranquil location, the property benefits from allocated parking and its own private garage.
If that wasn't enough, Rivenhall Way is well positioned for families with plenty of open walks, park, shops, and things to do with good transport links with Strood main line station just a short drive away which offers transport to London Victoria, Charing Cross, Cannon Street and a high speed service to Stratford and Ebbsfleet International.
The property also offers great access links to the A2/M2 motorway networks leading to Bluewater shopping centre, London and Dover. Nearby you will find schools for all ages, local amenities and sports and leisure facilities.
Sold with a complete chain, call Moxy Property Consultants today to arrange your very own private tour!
Rivenhall Way, Hoo, Kent. ME3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gillingham Station2.8 miles
- Strood Station3.4 miles
- Rochester Station3.6 miles
About the agent
At MOXY Property Consultants, we are obsessively passionate about YOU, YOUR property and YOUR FUTURE buyer. We believe there is a better way to get you moving. A more valuable, less invasive way where you feel you are getting complete transparency, a service and ultimately an experience. We focus on you and this is one of the most overlooked aspects in most transactions. Technology, marketing, social media are all vital in our industry, but you will never forget how we m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103444001109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moxy Property Consultants, Rochester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.