Drayton Gardens, London, SW10
- Four bedrooms, three bathrooms
- Elegant reception room
- Highly sought after mansion block
- Convenient for Fulham Road and 'the Beach' Patio garden
- EPC Rating = D
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This is an impressive mansion flat situated on the lower ground floor level of this highly regarded period building.
Accommodation briefly comprises a significant entrance/dining hall, guest cloakroom, elegant reception room, modern fitted kitchen, principal bedroom suite with en suite bathroom, guest bedroom with en suite, two further bedrooms and additional shower, and a private patio garden. The ceiling heights are particularly notable, measuring to over approximately 2.8m enhancing a wonderful sense of natural light and volume throughout the property.
The building is set back from the road so is quiet and there is a caretaker who looks after this block and adjoining buildings.
In our view this is a substantial property that will be of interested from traditional domestic UK buyers and those form overseas alike and provides accommodation ideal for anyone seeking a regular home or pied a terre.
Drayton Gardens is a highly regarded and renowned residential address, running north from the Fulham Road and convenient for all the local amenities associated with the 'beach' enclave.
A location recognised as a prime destination in Chelsea, but with close accessibility to South Kensington too, this is an ideal home to provide the quintessential lifestyle benefits of living in Prime Central London.
Kings Road and Sloane Square are nearby; local transport connections are available at South Kensington approx (0.6 miles) or Gloucester Road approx (0.4 miles) underground stations also.
Square Footage: 1,738 sq ft
Drayton Gardens, London, SW10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gloucester Road Station0.3 miles
- South Kensington Station0.4 miles
- Earls Court Station0.6 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KNH200225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Chelsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.