Lavington Road, Worthing BN14 7SJ
- A Detached Family House
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Utility Room & Ground Floor W.C
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Family Bathroom & Ensuite
- Large Rear Garden
- Detached Office/Garden Room
- Extended Garage & Off Road Parking
- TAB School Catchment Area
EXTERNAL The sizeable rear garden is enclosed by mature trees and shrub borders, with two patio areas and lawn. To the rear of the garden is a detached garden room, being fully insulated with power, light and data points - the ideal space for a home office. The front garden is paved to provide off road parking and in turn this leads to the detached and extended garage.
SITUATED Located in a highly sought after road in the Thomas A Becket area of Worthing. Local shops are available within a short walk from the property at either Rectory Road or Broadwater's main high street. Falling under the popular Thomas A Becket and Broadwater C of E Primary school catchment area, the road is very popular with families of all ages.
Both Worthing and West Worthing Stations are easily accessible by foot or by car. Buses run along nearby Wiston Avenue or Poulters Lane.
LOUNGE 15' 0" x 14' 3" (4.57m x 4.34m)
DINING ROOM 10' 4" x 9' 9" (3.15m x 2.97m)
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 16' 5" x 12' 5" (5m x 3.78m)
FAMILY ROOM 15' 5" x 10' 6" (4.7m x 3.2m)
BEDROOM ONE 14' 1" x 13' 8" (4.29m x 4.17m)
BEDROOM TWO 10' 1" x 9' 9" (3.07m x 2.97m)
BEDROOM THREE 13' 7" x 8' 5" (4.14m x 2.57m)
BEDROOM FOUR 9' 9" x 9' 7" (2.97m x 2.92m)
GARAGE/WORKSHOP 32' 0" x 8' 3" (9.75m x 2.51m)
OFFICE/GARDEN ROOM 14' 9" x 11' 8" (4.5m x 3.56m)
Lavington Road, Worthing BN14 7SJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Worthing Station0.8 miles
- Worthing Station0.9 miles
- Durrington-on-Sea Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Jacobs Steel is an estate agency with a difference. We know how important buying and selling is to you. That's why our team give a personal service to each and every one of our customers. You'll have a direct line to your preferred agent: we'll never leave you in the dark where your property is concerned.
Our offices stretch along the south coast of England from West Worthing over to Shoreham-By-Sea; you'll find us at a convenient location to vi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101791079002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacobs Steel, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.