Kniveton Park, Ilkeston
- Detached Residence
- Five Bedrooms
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Generous Size Plot
- No Upward Chain
- Spacious Living Accommodation
Located on Kniveton Park, Ilkeston, an exclusive location, being conveniently situated within easy access to Ilkeston Town Centre and West Hallam Village, having a range of amenities including, restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, bus services to both Nottingham and Derby. It also has excellent road links to the A38 and the M1 motorway.
The spacious living accommodation which this residence has to offer can only truly be appreciated by a full internal viewing.
ENTRANCE HALL 2.72m (8'11") x 1.78m (5'10")
KITCHEN 4.21m (13'10") x 3.28m (10'9")
LIVING ROOM 3.57m (11'9") x 3.28m (10'9")
DINING ROOM 4.73m (15'6") x 2.11m (6'11")
UTILITY ROOM 3.81m (12'6") max x 2.72m (8'11")
CONSERVATORY 4.62m (15'2") x 3.67m (12')
ENSUITE 2.79m (9'2") x 1.63m (5'4") max
BEDROOM FIVE 6.73m (22'1") x 2.58m (8'6")
LANDING 2.66m (8'9") x 1.85m (6'1")
MASTER BEDROOM 4.49m (14'9") x 2.44m (8')
ENSUITE ENSUITE 2.44m (8') x 1.74m (5'9")
BEDROOM TWO 4.18m (13'9") x 3.28m (10'9")
BEDROOM THREE 3.58m (11'9") x 3.28m (10'9")
BEDROOM FOUR 2.85m (9'4") x 2.30m (7'7")
GARAGE 7.60m (24'11") x 2.65m (8'8")
Kniveton Park, Ilkeston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ilkeston Station1.5 miles
- Langley Mill Station3.5 miles
- Toton Lane Tram Stop4.2 miles
About the agent
"As a family run business, based in Ilkeston, we have been passionate about Estate Agency in Derbyshire & Nottinghamshire for over 60 years."
Why should you instruct us to SELL or LET your property?
Our aim is to achieve the best possible price for your property in a time scale tailored to your requirements. We make the most of our local knowledge; it helps us understand the value of every home we sell — and then find buyers who’ll see its value too.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ELT2H001225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elders Estates, Ilkeston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.