Water Gardens Square, London, SE16
- Currently generating monthly rental of £2800 pcm
- 24-hour security service
- secure underground parking space
- nice and quiet residential area
- less than 5-minutes walk to Canada Water station
- secure bicycle storage
On the seventh floor of the popular Water Gardens development is this generously proportioned three bedroom, two bathroom apartment with two private balconies apartment. This 1064 sq.ft apartment, with far reaching views, has three double bedrooms (similar in sizes), one en-suite bathroom with shower, one large bathroom, two private balconies and offers floor to ceiling windows and a large kitchen reception, making for light and airy accommodation.
The modern open plan kitchen features built in appliances,
stainless steel cooker, hob, extractor and sink as well as granite work surfaces and wooden flooring.
Surrey Quay Shopping Centre is a short 300m walk away, anchored by
a 24 hour Tesco supermarket, as well as various useful day to day stores such as Canada Water Library +Theatre, Boots, Superdrug, Starbucks, WHSmiths and a branch of HSBC.
The retail centre features most high street names and also includes a multiscreen cinema and a number of bars and restaurants. The Seven Islands leisure centre is a stones throw away, and Southwark Park with its ornamental gardens, lake, numerous football pitches, tennis courts and athletics track is around a ten minute walk from The Water Gardens.
Water Gardens Square, London, SE16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canada Water Station0.2 miles
- Rotherhithe Station0.3 miles
- Surrey Quays Station0.4 miles
About the agent
At Celestial Globe, we work diligently to ensure that we obtain the finest properties on the market and offer a bespoke marketing strategy that is adopted to suit each property. As a result, our reputation attracts the very best buyers and sellers, landlords and tenants. We pride ourselves on our professionalism and attention to detail, protecting a property owner’s asset at every step and consistently providing a high-level service for all our clients. Our experience has allowed us to differ
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JordanWaterGardensSquare. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Celestial Globe, Lewisham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.