Oakfield Avenue, Chesterfield, S40
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Recently Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Open Plan Kitchen & Dining Area
- Separate Sitting Room
- Home Office/Study Space
- Spacious Living Room
- Four Double Bedrooms Alongside A Family Bathroom With Underfloor Heating
- Generous Rear Garden With Lawn & Patio Area
- Ample Off Road Parking Including A Carport
- Energy Rating - TBC, Tenure; Freehold
£625,000 - £650,000 (Guide Price of) Placed perfectly on a beautiful avenue in Somersall, this family home offers an enviable plot within landscaped grounds.
The property offers ample living and dining space across the ground floor, welcoming you via a bright entrance hall with a statement staircase, two reception rooms, a bright and spacious kitchen & dining room, separate study/home office space and a downstairs bathroom. The property is perfect for entertaining inside and out, suiting a more formal dinner evening or hosting a summer garden party.
The accommodation on the first floor consists of four double bedrooms, all with storage and split unit air conditioning/heating, including a principal bedroom with an en-suite shower room.
Within its sought after position, you are a stone's throw from the beautiful Somersall Park, which is a perfect place for the whole family to enjoy together. You are also located on the edge of The Peak District National Park. Local shops and amenities are close to hand with Brampton being a short distance away which offers many independent shops, restaurants and bars.
EPC Rating: C
Oakfield Avenue, Chesterfield, S40
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station1.9 miles
- Dronfield Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Redbrik is an estate agent renowned both regionally and nationally for impeccable customer service, innovative and effective marketing and first-class local property knowledge. Since we started 8 years ago, we have sold over 5,000 properties across the region, evolving with the market and continuing to go over and above customer expectations.
If you're buying, selling, renting or letting, we'd love to hear from you and help you make the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference bc00f153-3c75-4166-9abf-a826e5121fa2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.