The Droveway, Haywards Heath
- PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
- Individual detached house in prime west side of town location - Built by Helme & Hallett in 2018 for the owners
- Easy walk to station, schools and woodland
- Versatile accommodation with up to 5 bedrooms
- Secluded plot with split-level garden - South/west facing 25' x 16' courtyard and 48' x 33' rear garden
- Driveway parking for several vehicles - Space to build a garage/extension STPP
- Beautiful kitchen by Hamilton Stone Design - Separate utility room and cloakroom
- Double aspect living room with fireplace - Main bedroom with ensuite shower room
- 3 further 1st floor bedrooms & bathroom - Top floor recreation room/bedroom 5
- For sale with no onward chain EPC: B Council Tax Band: F
PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
An individual and versatile 3 storey 4/5 bedroom detached family house built in 2018 situated in the highly desirable Lucastes area within a 10/15 minute walk of the station, Harlands Primary School and Blunts Wood nature reserve. This individual home was built for the present owners by highly regarded local builders Helme and Hallett to exacting standards with quality fittings throughout. The versatile accommodation spans 3 floors and could be used with up to 5 bedrooms if required. On the ground floor there is an entrance hall with engineered oak flooring and a beautiful oak and painted wood staircase rising to the upper floors, cloakroom, a utility room, a family sized kitchen/breakfast room fitted by Hamilton Stone Design with a range of integrated appliances, natural stone worktops, space for table and chairs and doors out to the rear courtyard and a double aspect living room with fireplace. On the first floor there is a main bedroom with en-suite shower room, 3 further bedrooms and a beautiful family bathroom. The attic space was created to be used as a recreation room or occasional 5th bedroom & office area. Outside: there is a long paved driveway providing parking for several vehicles, which could be partially sacrificed for additional garden space if required, leading round to a courtyard at the rear of the house. Steps lead up to a tiered rear garden which is fully enclosed by fencing with a timber chalet in one corner.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
The Droveway, Haywards Heath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station0.5 miles
- Wivelsfield Station2.9 miles
- Balcombe Station3.5 miles
About the agent
17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey
With an impressive 17 eye catching offices across Sussex and into Surrey, no other independent agent in the area has the reach that we do.
And because we have been selling property in the area since 1947, it is very likely that we will have sold a property very similar to yours, very close by. Possibly even your property!
This gives us huge experience to draw on, not to mention a vast pool of potential
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11085805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.