Hale Street, East Peckham, Tonbridge
- Period barn conversion
- Stunning condition
- Two double bedrooms
- Reception hall way
- Sitting room & Dining room
- Modern kitchen
- Cloak room & utility
- ensuite bathroom & and shower room
- Well kept garden & garage
- Garage 16x 8 (4.88mx 2.44m) Out building 11 x 8 (3.35m x 2.44m)
A Stunning two double bedroom link detached barn conversion situated within the popular village of East Peckham. As you can see from the pictures, the accommodation is immaculately presented throughout with an abundance of character and charm but with a modern edge.
The spacious and well appointed period home offers accommodation over two floors, including reception room hallway open plan to living room with feature fireplace and lots of character. The large kitchen with modern units which opens to the dining room with its vaulted ceiling. Also to the ground floor is a cloakroom and utility so all modern conveniences are catered for. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms with en suite bathroom to the master and shower room for that touch of luxury.
Externally there is a well tended good size garden to the rear and a garage with ample parking to the front of the property. Also to the front of the property is small out building which provides power and lighting making it ideal to convert for a home office or simply use for storage.
The village of East Peckham is extremely desirable which provides local shops and Primary school. Well located for those who need to commute as the excellent 'A' road network provides easy access to the M20 and beyond. The village lies between the larger towns of Tonbridge and Paddock Wood, the latter offering mainline station, larger supermarkets and Secondary school.
Garage - 3.35m x 2.44m (11 x 8 ) -
BrochuresHale Street, East Peckham, TonbridgeBrochure
Hale Street, East Peckham, Tonbridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yalding Station0.8 miles
- Beltring Station1.3 miles
- Wateringbury Station2.2 miles
About the agent
KHP and KHP Country Homes are a truly independent Estate Agents owned and managed by local experienced and enthusiastic property professionals with offices situated in the heart of Paddock Wood, West Malling, Kings Hill, Marden, Tunbridge Wells and Snodland.
Offering a wide range of properties to buy and rent, we have the local expertise and experience to guide you through every step of moving home.
Our unique approach to the sale or purchase of your home is built upon a strong p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30948155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by KHP Country Homes, Paddock Wood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.