Colliers Lane, Lansdown, Bath
- Entrance hall | Living room | Kitchen/Breakfast room | Dining room/Study | Playroom | Five bedrooms | Three bath/shower rooms | Separate WC | Utility Room | Double Garage | Garden | Roof terrace
The first floor is arranged laterally with four large windows facing south west over the rear garden, which flood the house and hallway with natural light. Accessed from one end via a sliding door is a fabulous roof terrace, perfect for enjoying the view. The principal bedroom is located at one end of the house with bespoke built-in wardrobes and a stylish en suite shower room. Four further large bedrooms share two bathrooms, either side of the main staircase, completing the accommodation on this floor.
Lansdown Fields is a new neighbourhood that has been created on an enviously elevated position within the sought after area of Lansdown overlooking the Charlcombe valley. The development has been carefully designed to incorporate the local natural surroundings, with many breathtakingly beautiful walks available straight from the front door. There is also the new Abbot Alphege Academy Primary School and a local supermarket nearby. There is a regular bus service from Lansdown Road with Bath city centre only 2 miles away. Designated a Unesco World Heritage Site, Bath provides excellent leisure, cultural, and sporting opportunities including its popular theatre and premiership Rugby club. The M4 motorway is 10 miles north of the city (junction 18). London (Paddington) from Bath Spa mainline station (journey time from 75 minutes) and Bristol Temple Meads station (journey time from 15 minutes). Various amenities are within a short walk of the house, including The Hare and Hounds gastro pub, Lansdown Race Course, Lansdown Golf Course, Kingswood and Royal High Schools and St Stephen's Primary School.
The front garden provides off street parking for two cars in addition to the integrated double garage, as well as beautifully planted borders and ornamental planters. The front door is set within a covered porch vestibule adjacent to the garage door. The rear garden is split between lawn and terrace, with a mixture of planted trees and large ornamental planters offering points of interest along the borders. The terrace leading directly from the kitchen offers extremely generous space for al fresco dining and entertaining.
Colliers Lane, Lansdown, Bath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oldfield Park Station2.1 miles
- Bath Spa Station2.2 miles
- Freshford Station5.5 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT210022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.