Canford Close, ENFIELD
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
Kitchen / Breakfast Room -
Tv Room -
Reception / Dining Room -
Bedroom One -
Bedroom Two -
Shower Room -
Bedroom Three -
Bedroom Four -
BrochuresCanford Close, ENFIELDBrochure
Canford Close, ENFIELD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gordon Hill Station0.4 miles
- Enfield Chase Station0.5 miles
- Enfield Town Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Lanes are independent Estate Agents with Branches in Enfield & Hertfordshire. Having first opened in 1988 we are proud to have been in business for over 30 years.
We pride ourselves on constantly updating our service and always aim to bring something different, new and refreshing to the local property market.
* Dedicated, experienced, friendly and reliable sales staff on hand 7 days a week and until late each weekday evening
* Honest, direct feedback at each stage of a trans
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30948396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes, Enfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.