Grandfield, Trinity, Edinburgh, EH6
- Beautifully presented, one-bedroom, ground floor flat, forming part of a modern, factored apartment block.
- Located in a luxury residential development in Edinburgh's desirable Trinity district, north of the city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, double bedroom and a bathroom.
- Features include modern sash and casement double glazing, gas central heating, quality flooring and decor, a secure entry system and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is ample space in the private resident's car park and well-maintained communal grounds.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with MOV8 Real Estate
Beautifully presented, one-bedroom, ground floor flat, forming part of a modern, factored apartment block. Located in a luxury residential development in Edinburgh's desirable Trinity district, north of the city centre. The entrance hall has a built-in cupboard, a secure entryphone and serves each room within the property. Set to the side of the property, the bright and well-proportioned living room has wood laminate flooring and gives access to the kitchen which is fitted with wall and base units, stone effect worktops, tiled splashbacks and a composite sink and drainer. Integrated appliances include an electric hob, electric oven, extractor hood and fridge/freezer. The double bedroom is also to the side of the flat, with carpeted flooring, a pendant light fitting, a built-in wardrobe with sliding mirror doors and further space for bedroom and storage furniture. Completing the accommodation, and set internally off the hall, the bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite with storage units, an electric over-bath shower and tiled splash walls.
Trinity is a popular area, close to excellent local shopping and some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The nearby neighbourhoods of Stockbridge and Canonmills are home to a variety of delicatessens, cafés, restaurants, butchers, and greengrocers, while the area is also well-served by supermarkets, including the nearby Tesco at Canonmills, Morrison's on Ferry Road, and an ASDA at Newhaven. The Shore also offers a selection of independent eateries, including several Michelin-starred restaurants and local artisan shops. Recreational options include cycle paths and walkways along the scenic Water of Leith, the famous Royal Botanic Gardens and Inverleith Park, as well as the Ainslie Park Leisure Centre. The city centre can be easily reached, with frequent public transport links to town readily available from Ferry Road and Newhaven Road. There is a choice of well-regarded public and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College.
Grandfield, Trinity, Edinburgh, EH6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Edinburgh Waverley Station1.6 miles
- Haymarket Station2.2 miles
- Slateford Station3.8 miles
About the agent
MOV8 Real Estate has been Edinburgh and the Lothians' number one selling, all-in-one estate agent and solicitor for the past five years running.
With local, expert Valuers now covering the whole of Scotland, everyone can benefit from our zero commission, 5-Star Trustpilot rated value and service.
Our local, expert Valuer will visit you and provide you with a valuation of your property. Our professional photographers will then take beautiful photographs for yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11929165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.