Quebec Street, Brighton
- Victorian Period Property
- Three Storey Family Home
- Top Of Hanover Location
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Separate Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom And Guest WC
- Stones Throw From The Beautiful Queens Park
- Catchment Area For Outstanding Schools
- Steeped In History
A three storey family home situated in the heart of Hanover. Three bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen and bathroom. This family home certainly oozes charm and offers kerb appeal situated in a friendly street in Hanover - there is space outside the property for a bench to have a chat with the neighbours.
The ground floor offers an entrance hallway with space for coats and outerwear. A good size double bedroom with a large bay window for natural light. The dining room with a built-in seating area leads into the kitchen. There are bespoke top and bottom units with some fitted appliances including an electric oven, gas hob, fridge-freezer.
On the first floor, there is a spacious living room flooded with plenty of natural light and stripped wooden flooring. To the front of the property is a further bedroom, to the rear a family bathroom with a grey suite and chrome fittings and separate WC.
The second floor has a lovely spacious loft with a good size double bedroom and useful office area.
Situated in the heart of Hanover which has fast become the place to live due to its friendly community and welcoming pubs not forgetting the new parking restrictions. Hanover is perfect for commuters being short walk to Brighton City Centre and the Station, it is also a catchment area for outstanding schools which include:
Quebec Street, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.6 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.8 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Paul Bott and Company are a family run independent Estate Agency in Brighton that promise to go that extra mile for our clients. We are passionate about properties and people.
After 20 years in the business, we still have the drive and passion for property. Paul Bott previously worked in Kemp Town for an independent agency and due to his drive and determination has now opened “Paul Bott and Company”. We are a husband and wife team aiming to bring honesty and a sense of community back to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101227003807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Bott & Co, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.