Dumbrell Workshops, Ditchling
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- 322.91 sq ft
- Due to be refurbished
- Rarely advertised on the market
- Renowned location
- Ample parking
- Communal areas
- Great Location
A versatile and useful ground floor workshop/studio for any small business owner. The studio is due to be fully refurbished and currently benefits from water, electricity, ample parking and large open doors to the front. The unit measures approximately 322.91 sq ft.
The Turner Dumbrell Workshops has a friendly atmosphere and continually proves to be a great location for any small business owner or start up. Studios at this location rarely get advertised on the open market due to an extensive waiting list.
The studio is located just outside Ditchling, a small village at the foot of the South Downs National Park. Larger towns such as Brighton, Lewes, Burgess Hill and Haywards Heath are within 30 minutes by car.
Dumbrell Workshops, Ditchling
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hassocks Station1.4 miles
- Burgess Hill Station2.0 miles
- Plumpton Station2.3 miles
About the agent
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we specialise in marketing properties in the South East on a local, regional and national scale. Our experienced Partner-led teams ensure a wealth of local knowledge is available to champion your property, promote its location and communicate its unique appeal.
Our expertise in Estate Agency and Lettings enables us to deliver a quality of service that is highly tailored to our clients’ specific needs. And while we remain focused on the bigger picture, we also pa
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HAY210127_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Batcheller Monkhouse, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.