Royal Victoria Park, Bristol
- Beautifully Appointed Townhouse
- 3 Double Bedrooms, 2 Reception Rooms
- Garage & 2 Off-Street Parking Spaces
- Quiet, Well-Situated Development
- c.1489 sq.ft. Including Garage
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Leese and Nagle
The property is approached from the front with an entrance door opening into a most welcoming hallway with staircase to upper floors and doors to a cloakroom, garage which provides additional useful space and a utility area which is set along its back wall. Also, off the hallway is the dining room, being to the rear of house, with full floor to ceiling double glazed windows with central double doors that open out onto the rear garden and has an attractive oak veneer floor. Off the back of the dining room are double doors that lead through to the kitchen with double glazed window to front, cream-coloured wall and base units, built-in AEG oven, hob and hood. There is plumbing for dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, walnut effect worktop, stainless steel sink, mixer tap, tiled floor and LED downlighters.
On the first floor there is a most impressive 22 ft sitting room with a minstrel gallery to the rear overlooking the dining room below. Also on this floor are two double bedrooms both having fitted wardrobes and a fabulous bathroom with white three-piece suite.
On the upper floor there is an excellent master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, airing cupboard and a well-appointed en suite shower room.
Outside, to the front of the property is a tarmac driveway with parking for two cars. The rear is immaculately landscaped with a large paved patio and a timber store to one side. There is a neatly shaped central artificial lawn with gravelled borders with feature paving slabs. To the bottom is a second patio for catching the evening sun with a feature timber pergola over. There is also outside lighting, outside tap and power points.
Viewing is highly recommended at the first opportunity.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Royal Victoria Park, Bristol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Filton Abbey Wood Station2.1 miles
- Sea Mills Station2.5 miles
- Patchway Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Pro-active and proudly independent estate agents established in 2003 and run by the founding partners who have over 60 years experience in the Bristol property market.
Operating out of prominent offices on Whiteladies Road, Clifton and Stoke Lane, Westbury-on-Trym we are well placed to serve the prime markets of Bristol and surrounding villages.
We typically have good selection of quality apartments and family homes available in t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11094689. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leese and Nagle, Westbury On Trym. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.