Mays Hill, Frampton Cotterell
- Grade II Listed Farmhouse
- Plot of Approximately 0.53 Acres (0.21Ha)
- Requires Full Renovation
- 4 Bedrooms + Attic Space
- Extensive Cellar
- Abundance of Character
- Over 3 floors
FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER, OFFERS TO BE RECIEVIED BY 12PM ON TUESDAY 19TH OCTOBER 2021.
Mayshill Farmhouse – Lot 1 (Edged Red)
The accommodation in brief offers well-proportioned and adaptable living over three floors, comprising 4 main rooms of a regular size on each level. There are a number of open fires to the property and an extensive cellar.
Externally, the property provides a south facing rear walled garden with 4 gate piers (listed) and an outbuilding which could be incorporated to provide additional listed building accommodation, subject to obtaining the necessary planning consent. There is also an additional block-built storage building with small paddock, providing an opportunity to create a new private driveway.
Main's water and electricity is connected to Lot 1. Drainage is to a private system. Independent oil-fired central heating (non-functioning) is installed.
EPC Rating G
Agents Notes 1
Lot 1 will benefit from a vehicular right of access over the area hatched green on the plan.
Agents Notes 2
A public footpath runs through the farmstead and immediately in front of each dwelling.
The property is for sale by informal tender and tender forms shall be submitted within a sealed envelope marked “Mayshill Farm (Lot 1 or Lot 2)” to DJ&P Newland Rennie, Well House, The Chipping Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, GL12 7AD prior to 12 noon on Tuesday 19th October 2021. Tender forms are available from the agent.
Strictly by appointment with the Agents:
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull DetailsTender Letter
Mays Hill, Frampton Cotterell
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yate Station0.8 miles
- Bristol Parkway Station4.3 miles
- Patchway Station4.9 miles
About the agent
David James and Partners was established in 1990 and has its roots in a general agricultural practice going back over a hundred years. In 2006 the Firm expanded the existing Chartered Surveyors practice to provide a Country House and Rural Property division in order to complement its existing areas of expertise.
Today we provide a specialist service for landowners, country house and rural property owners, farmers and their other professional advisors. Our three offic
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11129773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DJ&P Newland Rennie, Wotton-Under-Edge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.