Station Road Walmer Deal CT14 7QR
- ASK about our new MOVE IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS 2021 INCENTIVE*
- Five Bedrooms
- Spacious Large Detached Family Home, over 1600 sq.ft of space
- Three Bathrooms
- Separate Utility Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- 20 ft Kitchen / Family / Dining Room
- 20 ft Lounge
- Luxury Floor Package & Integrated Appliances included
- Due for Completion in 2021
The Kingsdown is our stunning FIVE BEDROOM HOME. With Four double bedrooms and one generous single, this home is large enough for any growing family.
The ground floor offers plenty of entertaining space. With a 20ft Lounge leading to the garden. The kitchen / family / Dining room also measures in excess of 20ft and has the added benefit of a separate utility room.
There are three bathrooms within the property and a separate ground floor cloakroom.
Show Home Open FIVE DAYS A WEEK 10am - 5pm. Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday
Station Road Walmer Deal CT14 7QR
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Walmer Station0.2 miles
- Deal Station1.6 miles
- Martin Mill Station2.7 miles
About the development
- An exciting new development
- 2,3,4 & 5 bedroom new homes
- Situated in the historic coastal town of Walmer, Kent
- Contact Sunningdale House Developments for more information
At Sunningdale House Developments, we are recognised for our outstanding reputation for designing and building exceptional new homes. Our strategy for developing new homes is to ensure all projects are led and controlled inhouse, by meticulous designers and architects and then built to a superb standard using highly skilled and trained construction experts, Project Managers, Craftsman and Tradespeople.
Our Directors take a very 'hands on' approach to the business; In fact, each developm
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sunningdale House Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.