Bloom Park Road, London, SW6
- Lovely terraced house
- 3 bedrooms : 2 bathrooms
- Fantastic living/entertaining space
- Located close to the Fulham Road
The accommodation enjoys two floors of living/entertaining space with a lovely bright and grand double reception room on one floor with the other floor benefiting from a beautiful 25' 5 x 12' 7 kitchen/dining room with working wood burner. Furthermore, off the kitchen is access to a patio garden, guest bathroom and useful Utility area. Finally, on the top floor are three bedrooms and a lovely bathroom.
Bloom Park Road, London, SW6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parsons Green Station0.3 miles
- Fulham Broadway Station0.5 miles
- Putney Bridge Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Chestertons is the London and international residential property specialist. We know our business and our markets like no one else and every year help thousands of clients and customers buy, sell, let, rent and manage their homes and investments.
In addition to one of the biggest networks of branches in London, we have a strong international presence with offices around the globe covering Europe and reaching as far as Australia, Singapore and the Middle East.
Although we are an in
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA200161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents, Fulham Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.