Staverton Road, Hornchurch
- SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- WELL MAINTAINED & PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- OFF STREET PARKING
- WITHIN EASY REACH OF GIDEA PARK & EMERSON PARK STATIONS
- POSSIBLE TO CONVERT LOFT (STPP)
Situated in a desirable part of Hornchurch is this beautifully sized semi-detached home that has been extended and provides ample living accommodation for the modern family. An Internal inspection to fully appreciate the accommodation offered is highly recommended, call the sales team today!
Situated in a desirable part of Hornchurch is this beautifully sized semi-detached home that has been extended and provides ample living accommodation for the modern family.
The property comprises an entrance hall, a 26ft lounge and a further 9ft dining area, a spacious kitchen, downstairs shower room as well as the all-important study to the ground floor whilst the first floor provides three large double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a three piece family bathroom suite. If the living space isn't big enough already, there is the opportunity to create a loft conversion (STPP).
The current vendors have also found a property so are keen to get things moving, so the opportunity to move in quickly is possible.
Staverton Road is located within a mile of both Emerson Park and Gidea Park train stations and offers catchment for St Francis Bardsley and Squirrels Heath schools. Local amenities and parks offer everything you could need on your doorstep.
Lounge 26' 3" x 11' 2" ( 8.00m x 3.40m )
Dining Room 9' 6" x 8' 10" ( 2.90m x 2.69m )
Study 7' 7" x 7' 7" ( 2.31m x 2.31m )
Kitchen 14' 5" x 8' 10" ( 4.39m x 2.69m )
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 10' 2" ( 4.19m x 3.10m )
Bedroom Two 15' 9" x 7' 7" ( 4.80m x 2.31m )
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 9' 2" ( 3.61m x 2.79m )
Bedroom Four 6' 11" x 5' 11" ( 2.11m x 1.80m )
Garage 21' 8" x 14' 9" ( 6.60m x 4.50m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Staverton Road, Hornchurch
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Emerson Park Station0.3 miles
- Gidea Park Station0.8 miles
- Hornchurch Station1.2 miles
About the agent
‘Choose your local Romford William H Brown incorporating Porter Glenny office…
We've been helping our customers with their property needs since 1995. In 2017 we became part of the long-established estate agency brand William H Brown. Our combined expertise means that we can offer you an unrivalled level of service. Still not convinced? Here's a few reasons why you should choose William H Brown incorporating Porter Glenny as your estate agent...’
>> Your local William H Brown team
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GDP101544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown Incorporating Porter Glenny, Romford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.