Trent Bridge Quays, Meadow Lane, Nottingham, NG2
- Build complete Nov 2021
- 1,399 sq. ft. with 220 sq. ft. south facing private terrace
- 'Penthouse' specification with under floor heating
- Magnificent double height open plan living area
- Luxury kitchen with integrated Siemens appliances
- Two double bedroom both with en-suite bathrooms
- Dedicated parking space
- Communal secure bike storage facilities
- 250 year lease upon completion
Built on the banks of the River Trent and within easy reach of West Bridgford and Nottingham city centre, Savills is delighted to present Trent Bridge Quays.
The latest luxury development by pre-eminent Midlands based developer Elevate Property Group, Trent Bridge Quays offers a spectacular collection of desirable one & two bedroom apartments, penthouses and townhouses in an unrivalled location.
Trent Bridge Quays draws upon the character of the local industrial and historical architecture to form the fantastic setting for this new development, including a wide promenade along the water front and plenty of green space adding to the tranquil, riverside atmosphere. This is about forming a new community with the residential offering accompanied by retail and food & beverage options.
Duplex 1 is an awe-inspiring two double bedroom duplex apartment which is situated to the ground floor of Block B2, immediately adjacent to the River Trent and Canal and affording enviable south facing views across the water towards Trent Bridge and West Bridgford.
The apartment has been thoughtfully designed to provide a welcoming reception hall with feature herringbone engineered flooring, guest cloakroom, stairs rising to the upper floor and oversized Crittal style French doors; which in turn provide access through to the magnificent open plan kitchen/living area complete with a luxurious German fitted kitchen including a range of Siemens fitted appliances and central island together with 2.7m tall sliding solar glass doors which open out to the south facing private terrace overlooking the River Trent.
To the upper floor level you will find two double bedrooms each benefitting from their own ensuite bathrooms finished with Porcelanosa tiling and Duravit sanitaryware.
The phrase "everything on your doorstep" was made for Trent Bridge Quays with one of the most sought after suburbs in the UK, West Bridgford, located just a short distance away while the fantastic amenities of Nottingham's thriving city centre are just a short walk away.
With 100% of Phase 1 now reserved, contact us today for more information on the next release.
*Please note that some of the images are computer generated / generic images of other developments by our client and are for illustrative purposes only.
Square Footage: 1,399 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 250 years remaining.
Trent Bridge Quays, Meadow Lane, Nottingham, NG2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nottingham Station0.6 miles
- Station St Tram Stop0.6 miles
- Lace Market Tram Stop0.9 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX210228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.