Blackheath Road, London, SE10
- Help to buy 40% Government Equity loan
- 1 bed with Balcony
- Ready to Move in
- Stunning communal courtyard with planted area, seating area and play area
- integrated appliances
- Bespoke fitted wardrobes to bedroom one in all apartments
- Built-in wine cooler
- Sky Q to all living room
- Located in Zone 2,
- Just a few minutes stroll to Deptford DLR
Help to Buy 40% Equity Loan available at this development. Teulon House at 64-68 Blackheath Road is a bespoke development of twenty four 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments. Give us a call or email us now to find out more and reserve off-plan.
Teulon House offers a collection of spacious 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments all finished to a high specification. All apartments boast large windows which flood rooms with natural light and there are good-sized private balconies or terraces to selected apartments. More outside space is available in the form of a stunning communal courtyard with planting, seating and a play area. Situated in a prominent position on Blackheath Road, Teulon House is just a short stroll from the historic centre of Greenwich, as well as the buzz of trendy Deptford and both Greenwich and Deptford train/DLR stations.
Located in Zone 2, Greenwich boasts a range of many fantastic transport links. Just a few minutes stroll to Deptford DLR station which offers routes to Canary Wharf and Bank. Greenwich station is just a ten minute walk away and provides a quick commute to London Bridge and Cannon Street. If you fancy a slightly more interesting commute, the Thames Clipper boat offers services to Westminster, Embankment, London Bridge City and Canary Wharf from Greenwich.
Enquiry now for more information and reserve Off-plan now! This is one of our most popular developments!
Key Features Stunning communal courtyard with planted area, seating area and play area.
Bronze RAL 8000 windows Kardean flooring throughout the hallway, living and dining rooms. LED downlights and dimmer lights to all apartments
Porcelanosa floor/wall tiles Stainless steel electric towel rail Rainfall shower heads and hand shower Underfloor heating to bathrooms and en-suites Bespoke glass mirror with LED lights, demister pad
Bespoke fitted wardrobes to bedroom one in all apartments
handleless kitchen units 20mm stone worktops and upstands Siemens oven, induction hob and microwave Built-in wine cooler intergrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher appliances
Sky Q to all living room / bedrooms Video door entry system with colour monitors Secure cycle storage Private bin storage Nest 3rd generation learning thermostat system - enabling remote access to heating and hot water system which can be controlled via your smartphone Telguard entry system with colour monitors
Blackheath Road, London, SE10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Deptford Bridge Station0.2 miles
- St. John's Station0.3 miles
- Elverson Road Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Akai Homes we specialise in new build and luxury homes. We cover London, Essex and Kent. Speak to our team to find out the exciting properties that we are currently marketing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1bed. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Akai Homes, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.