Leigh Gardens, London, NW10
- Extended four bedroom house, c.1538 sq ft
- Off-street parking
- Large private garden
- Spacious open plan kitchen living area
- Excellent condition throughout
- Queen's Park on your doorstep
- Kensal Green Station (Bakerloo Line) just 10 minutes away
- Short walk to Kensal Rise London Overground Station
Leigh Gardens is a popular residential street tucked behind Kensal Rise Station offering easy links to the London Overground and Bakerloo Line (Kensal Green Station) as well as local amenities and the green space of Queen's Park. Manor School, rated Outstanding by Ofsted, is less than a 5 minute walk away as well as Princess Frederica CofE Primary School, rated Good by Ofsted.
Leigh Gardens, London, NW10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kensal Rise Station0.1 miles
- Kensal Green Station0.3 miles
- Brondesbury Park Station0.7 miles
About the agent
JOHNS&CO West Hampstead
West Hampstead is popular with both families and young professionals alike due to its vibrant high street and abundance of green space (including Hampstead Heath) nearby. It's also one of the most well-connected places to live in London, with the Overground, Thameslink and the Jubilee Line offering fast and frequent journeys 24/7.
Situated in West Hampstead Square, our West Hampstead office is perfectly placed for anyone looking to r
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2614664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, West Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.