The Barns, Back Lane, Weeton, Preston
- 3 bedroom mews barn conversion
- Set in an attractive courtyard
- With a cluster of other converted barns
- On the edge of the sought after village of Weeton
- Good access to the main road and motorway networks
The front door opens into the entrance hall which has a staircase to the first floor and doors off to various ground floor rooms along with a WC.
The kitchen includes a range of wall and base kitchen units along with integrated appliances including a gas hob, double oven along with an integrated dishwasher. A point for a washing machine is also provided. There is a 1½ sink and drainer with doors leading through to the entrance hall and main reception space.
The lounge / diner is a spacious room which has a brick fireplace and patio doors which lead out to the rear gardens. There is plenty of space for a dining area and lounge.
The staircase rises up from he hall to the first floor, where there are three bedrooms in total. The principal bedroom enjoys windows to the rear and includes an ensuite with a bath with shower over, pedestal wash handbasin and WC.. There are two further bedrooms and a family shower room. The shower room includes shower, WC, pedestal wash handbasin and a heated towel rail.
The property is situated in a courtyard position and has shared parking to the rear along with a single garage. The gardens to the rear are mainly hardscape with shrub and flowerbeds.
The Barns, Back Lane, Weeton, Preston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kirkham & Wesham Station2.0 miles
- Moss Side Station2.9 miles
- Poulton-le-Fylde Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Every client has a different property portfolio and will seek to achieve unique aims and set specific objectives from their assets.
Armitstead Barnett provides a range of services that may be individually tailored to suit these requirements.
Armitstead Barnett Chartered Surveyors and Estate Agents in Lancashire has roots dating back to 1890 and had predominantly operated under the name T. Armitstead & Son. The company has
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GAR170117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Armitstead Barnett, Garstang. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.