Station Mews, Romsey
- Stylish Mews House
- Centrally Positioned
- Open Plan Living
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Two En-suites
- Private Parking
A superb contemporary home centrally located within the market town of Romsey. The striking open plan accommodation with full height vaulted ceilings are a particular feature for those seeking a life less ordinary. The home also boasts TWO BEDROOMS both with en-suite facilities and PRIVATE PARKING.
We are delighted to welcome to the market this superb contemporary mews house, centrally located within the market town of Romsey. Conveniently positioned just a stones throw from the railway station and within an easy walk of all the shops, pubs, restaurants and cafe's that Romsey has to offer.
Upon entering the property you will be struck by the full height ceilings and the open plan feel of the home. The principal living room is open plan with a windows to the front and side as well as remotely operated velux windows to the vaulted ceiling. The finish is exceptional with solid wood flooring and a wood and glass staircase rising to the mezzanine level. There is a fully fitted kitchen with high quality units and appliances.
From the kitchen a door leads to a ground floor bedroom. This has both a window to the side and fitted cupboard. There is also an en-suite shower room with high quality contemporary fittings.
Up on the mezzanine level is another bedroom with en-suite shower room again fitted to a very high standard. There are a wall of fitted wardrobes and a solid wood and glass balustrade.
The property has under floor heating running throughout as well as many additions made but the current owner that have added to the style and future enjoyment of this contemporary home.
There is also an allocated and private parking space.
Living Room/kitchen 13' 9" x 17' 11" ( 4.19m x 5.46m )
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 13' 9" ( 3.81m x 4.19m )
Bedroom Two 11' 3" max x 10' 4" ( 3.43m max x 3.15m )
Mezzanine 10' 4" x 5' 5" ( 3.15m x 1.65m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Station Mews, Romsey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Romsey Station0.0 miles
- Mottisfont & Dunbridge Station3.7 miles
- Chandlers Ford Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Romsey Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Romsey
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RMY104257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.