6/1 Westhall Gardens, Edinburgh, EH10 4JQ
- Elegant large drawing room with original period features including large shutter bay window, high ceiling, intricate cornice work and a handsome fireplace
- Well-presented dining room with small mezzanine, currently used as further guest accommodation
- Fitted kitchen with door leading to enclosed garden
- Private, enclosed south-facing garden to rear set over two levels with patio area for outside dining.
- Utility room with stairs to communal vestibule.
- 3 bedrooms with storage.
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Gillespie MacAndrew
By appt please see ESPC Booking Calendar
A rarely available garden flat set over two levels situated within the highly desirable and much sought after Bruntsfield District of the City. The property is within walking distance of the City Centre, the wonderful open spaces of both Bruntsfield Links and the Meadows and some of City’s best schools. This unique property would be suitable for a professional couple or young-family. The move-in accommodation comprises:
Shared secured entry with tiled communal vestibule.
Reception hall featuring Italian tiled flooring.
Elegant large drawing room with original period features including large shutter bay window, high ceiling, intricate cornice work and a handsome fireplace.
Well-presented dining room with small mezzanine, currently used as further guest accommodation.
Fitted kitchen with door leading to enclosed garden.
Generously proportioned double bedroom.
Contemporary fitted bathroom.
Further bedroom with fitted storage.
Bedroom 3 with separate Study area.
Utility room with stairs to communal vestibule.
Private garden to front.
Private, enclosed south-facing garden to rear set over two levels with patio area for outside dining.
Partial double glazing, gas central heating and gas-fired fire in drawing room.
Ample storage including panelled loft-space above bathroom and bespoke bike storage area with separate entry from vestibule area.
Serviced Burglar Alarm.
Permit & metered parking.
Plans in place for potential extension at rear incorporating kitchen/diner and additional bedroom subject to the usual Planning Consents.
Bruntsfield is one of Edinburgh’s most fashionable and sought-after suburbs, situated just south-west of the city centre. Renowned for its cosmopolitan atmosphere and boutique shops it also offers close proximity to the city centre and large green leafy areas. Bruntsfield and neighbouring Morningside boast Edinburgh’s best variety of cafés, bars, restaurants, bistros, independent shops, galleries, and boutiques. There is also a luxury cinema, theatres, and various supermarkets including a Waitrose & M&S. Enjoying the outdoors couldn’t be easier with the lovely green areas of Bruntsfield Links and The Meadows on your doorstep to enjoy walks and picnics. Bruntsfield is known for its quality of schooling on offer at both primary and secondary level. It is also ideally situated for access to Napier University, the University of Edinburgh and the Edinburgh College of Art, all within walking distance. The area is very well served by public transport and benefits from extensive walkways and cycle paths.
6/1 Westhall Gardens, Edinburgh, EH10 4JQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haymarket Station0.7 miles
- Edinburgh Waverley Station1.2 miles
- Slateford Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Gillespie Macandrew is a leading Scottish law firm providing a seamless estate agency, conveyancing and legal service for individuals, families and businesses. Our staff combine excellent technical skills and considerable experience to offer a consistently high level of service for our clients.
You can view all of our properties on our website or Instagram. Follow us at gillespie_macandrew_property for the latest properties on the market, inspiration for your home and our top tips for g
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 179976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gillespie MacAndrew, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.