Wingfield, Thurlestone, Kingsbridge
- Much sought-after village
- Popular residential area
- Spacious living room with open fire
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Recently fitted shower room
- Well landscaped gardens
- Double garage with electric up and over door
- Driveway parking for several vehicles
- Rural views and sea glimpses
- Short walk to the beach, golf club and village
Thurlestone is the epitome of a South Devon village with its many picturesque stone and thatched cottages and colourful gardens resulting from its own "micro-climate". The village has a vibrant community and is renowned for its 4-star hotel with private health club facilities and prestigious 18 hole links golf course. In addition there is a highly regarded primary school, village shop with post office, pub and church.
Located in a quiet residential area, 3 Wingfield has bright and airy accommodation that has been designed to take full advantage of its south facing position.
The current owner has recently modernised the property with a contemporary shower room, modern kitchen with integrated appliances and hardwood internal doors.
The generous living room has a bi-fold door that opens to a large decked terrace with far reaching countryside views. All three bedrooms are doubles and have fitted wardrobes.
The gardens which are mainly on the south side have been landscaped for ease of maintenance and at the bottom a gate leads onto a footpath that gives quick and easy access to the beach, golf club and village.
At the front is driveway parking for several vehicles and a double garage with electric up and over door.
Tenure - Freehold.
Services - Mains drainage, water and electricity. Oil fired central heating.
Local Authority - South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Totnes, Devon TQ9 5NE. Tel: . Council Tax Band F.
Viewing - Strictly by appointment with Harriet George Properties Limited.
Directions - On arriving in Thurlestone take the first turning left into Court Park Road, follow this road to the right and left over the cattle grid into Mead Drive. Take the second turning on the right into Meadcombe Road. After about 500 yards, turn right into Wingfield. Number 3 is the second property on the left.
BrochuresWingfield, Thurlestone, Kingsbridge
Wingfield, Thurlestone, Kingsbridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ivybridge Station8.8 miles
About the agent
I decided to establish Harriet George Properties after over 20 years experience in the industry; my goal being to provide a more personal approach to buying or selling a home.
With experience in both the sales and letting markets, I am truly passionate about what I do. My goal is to exceed expectations and deliver the highest level of customer service.
The last 18 years of my career have been spent in Salcombe where I gained a reputation of consistently achieving precedent prices
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30949239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harriet George, Kingsbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.