The Square, Stock Village
- NEW BUILD 3 DOUBLE bedroom cottage style home
- Central village location
- Large lounge
- Fully fitted kitchen including appliances
- Luxury family bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Double length car port
- Double glazed throughout
- Gas central heating
Delightful NEWLY CONSTRUCTED cottage style 3 double bedroom DETACHED home in the centre of the picturesque and much sought after village.
Really must be viewed in order to appreciate the scale and flexibility of the accommodation on offer including fully fitted kitchen, luxury bathroom with bath and separate shower, spacious lounge and double length car port.
Low maintenance rear garden.
Lounge / Diner
29' 0'' x 14' 0'' (8.85m x 4.26m) Max
14' 1'' x 9' 10'' (4.28m x 3m) Max
6' 1'' x 3' 8'' (1.85m x 1.12m) Max
14' 1'' x 14' 4'' (4.28m x 4.37m) Max
14' 0'' x 13' 9'' (4.26m x 4.18m) Max
10' 8'' x 8' 3'' (3.25m x 2.52m) Max
11' 3'' x 8' 10'' (3.42m x 2.7m) Max
The Square, Stock Village
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ingatestone Station2.6 miles
- Billericay Station2.6 miles
- Wickford Station4.8 miles
About the agent
M-Estates is an established independent estate agency based in the pretty village of Stock in the heart of Essex, specialising in the sale of village and country homes across the County.
M-Estates offers sellers and buyers alike a professional and personal service with the aim of making the process of moving home as smooth as possible.
When selling, it is imperative to ensure your property is correctly priced. Few properties are the same and it requires an experienced estate agen
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10790108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M-Estates, Stock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.