Vicarage Road, Mickleover
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- MODERNISED END TERRACE
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE & SEPARATE FITTED KITCHEN/DINER
- REFITTED FAMILY BATHROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE REAR
- PART FURNISHED
In brief the property comprises; Entrance hallway with newly fitted front door, spacious lounge, open plan recently fitted kitchen/diner with a range of fitted units, French doors to the rear and a lean to uPVC double glazing porch area leading into the rear garden. Found to the first floor are two double bedrooms, third single bedroom and a recently fitted bathroom with direct feed shower over the bath.
The front of the property features a fence lawn area with paved pathway leading to the front and to the side leading to the rear garden. Here can be found a generous garden area, mostly laid to lawn with a paved pathway, fence boundaries and gated access to the rear to the parking area.
Vicarage Road is ideal for access into the centre of Mickleover and to neighboring road links including the A38 and A50. Internal viewings are recommended and an early appointment is recommended to avoid disappointment.
4' 4'' x 4' 3'' (1.32m x 1.29m) Max
11' 11'' x 14' 6'' (3.63m x 4.42m) Max
8' 6'' x 17' 10'' (2.59m x 5.43m) Max
Lean To Porch
10' 11'' x 4' 10'' (3.32m x 1.47m) Max
First Floor Landing
5' 7'' x 5' 10'' (1.70m x 1.78m) Max
11' 10'' x 11' 7'' (3.60m x 3.53m) Max
8' 6'' x 11' 5'' (2.59m x 3.48m) Max
8' 11'' x 7' 5'' (2.72m x 2.26m) Max
5' 6'' x 5' 9'' (1.68m x 1.75m) Max
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Vicarage Road, Mickleover
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peartree Station3.2 miles
- Derby Station3.6 miles
- Willington Station3.8 miles
About the agent
'Just good value property management!'
Hannells Lettings is here to serve Landlords and Tenants from across Derby.
As the Lettings division to the area's top selling, and multiple award wining, Estate Agency - we provide a pro-active, customer focused approach that has seen us grow rapidly since our beginnings in 2015.
Simply put, we're here to create moving experiences...
Our network of computer linked branches strategica
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11142089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Chellaston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.