Upper Tooting Park, London, SW17
- Excellent local amenities close by
- A stunning family home
- Beautiful south facing garden
- Abundance of living and entertaining space throughout
- The wide open spaces of Wandsworth and Tooting Common are nearby
- EPC Rating = D
Set back from the road, this stunning family home offers a wealth of flexible living and entertaining space, together with a wonderful south facing garden and off street parking/garage.
The ground floor features an elegant bay fronted dining room with a traditional fireplace and ample natural light. Off the hallway, to the rear, is the kitchen/breakfast room with integrated modern appliances. Also on the ground floor is a wonderful and bright reception room, to the rear, with a beautiful fireplace and ornate cornicing which leads directly out into the sunny south facing 30ft. garden. The mature south facing garden is bordered by a variety of mature trees and shrubs providing privacy and is part paved and lawned, making it the ideal setting for al fresco dining and entertaining.
The first floor features a magnificent principal bedroom suite flooded with light from the large bay window and offering fitted storage and an en suite bathroom. There are two further double bedrooms both with extensive built-in storage space and a separate W/C and bathroom on this floor. The second floor completes the accommodation with three bedrooms and an additional family bathroom.
The property further benefits from generous eaves storage and secure access into the garden.
Upper Tooting Park runs off Trinity Road and Balham High Road and is ideally placed to benefit from the many local shops and restaurants on Bellevue Road and Balham High Road.
Access north of the river can be achieved from a number of stations including the mainline stations at Wandsworth Common and Balham, and the underground stations at Balham and Tooting Bec.
The wide open spaces of Wandsworth Common and Tooting Common are also nearby; together with a selection of schools located closeby, with a good repute locally.
Square Footage: 2,168 sq ft
Upper Tooting Park, London, SW17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tooting Bec Station0.3 miles
- Balham Station0.5 miles
- Wandsworth Common Station0.5 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CPS210251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.