Roundmead Close, Loughton, IG10
- Guide Price: £675,000 - £700,000
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- 25ft Lounge/Diner
- 12ft Kitchen with Quartz Worktops
- 16ft Garage and Off Street Parking
- Beautiful 78ft Rear Garden
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Potential to Extend, Subject to the Usual Planning Consents
- Staples Road Primary School Catchment
- Chain Free
Set within the popular Staples Road Primary School catchment lies this beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached home with a stunning 78ft x 29ft private rear garden. The property has a 'light and airy feel' throughout and consists of a 25ft lounge/diner; 12ft kitchen with Quartz worktops; a lovely 7ft bathroom suite; 16ft garage; and off street parking. There is potential to extend to the side, rear and loft, subject to the usual planning consents. Roundmead Close is a quiet cul-de-sac turning, perfect for families, and set close to shops and the picturesque Epping Forest.
Understairs storage cupboard. Wood flooring. Radiator. Ceiling light point.
25' 3" x 13' 1" > 9' 7" (7.70m x 3.99m) Double glazed leaded light window to front aspect. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Ceiling light point. Coving. Double glazed sliding door to rear garden.
12' 6" x 7' 5" (3.81m x 2.26m) Fitted with wall and base units. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap inset to recess with views over rear garden. Integral oven, gas hob and chimney hood. Integral fridge and freezer. Space for washing machine. Quartz worktops with tiled splashbacks. Tiled flooring. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Spotlights. Radiator. Coving. Double glazed doors to side aspect.
Obscure leaded light window to side aspect. Airing cupboard. Fitted carpet. Loft access. Ceiling light point.
12' 7" x 10' 7" (3.84m x 3.23m) Double glazed leaded light window to front aspect. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Ceiling light point. Coving.
10' 7" x 9' 8" (3.23m x 2.95m) Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Ceiling light point. Coving.
9' 7" x 6' 9" (2.92m x 2.06m) Double glazed leaded light window to front aspect. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Ceiling light point.
7' 6" x 6' 2" (2.29m x 1.88m) Suite comprises of bath with mixer tap; pedestal wash basin with mixer tap; and close coupled WC. Tiled flooring and walls. Heated towel rail. Double glazed obscure windows to rear aspect. Radiator. Spotlights.
Mainly paved providing off street parking. Shrub border. Gated side access to rear garden.
78' 0" x 29' 0" (23.77m x 8.84m) The garden commences with patio leading to lawn. Well maintained shrub borders continue to the rear. Timber shed and shingled area to the rear. Raised decked area to side of kitchen.
Roundmead Close, Loughton, IG10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Debden Station0.9 miles
- Loughton Station1.0 miles
- Theydon Bois Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Whether you are a first time buyer or an experienced seller, Woodbury Homes is guaranteed to provide you with a new experience that you shall not forget. With an honest approach using the latest technology and good old fashioned values, we believe that this is the most important guide in enabling us to provide you with a very satisfying and happy move.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21355848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woodbury Homes, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.