Great Leighs, Bourne
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- Impressive Three Bedroom Town House
- Modern Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Generous Lounge / Diner
- Family Bathroom & En-Suite
- Newly Landscaped Rear Garden
- AMPLE Off-Road Parking
- EPC Rating = B
On entering the property, you are met by an airy entrance hall, containing the staircase rising to the first floor. The first door on your right shows you into a beautifully presented kitchen / breakfast room, enjoying ample worktop space and unit storage. Central to the property is a useful downstairs WC. To the rear is an impressive lounge diner, benefitting from a set of french doors overlooking the immaculate rear garden. To the first floor, the landing space separates two double bedrooms and a modern three-piece family bathroom. The entire second floor is made up of the spacious main bedroom, boasting from its stunning vaulted ceiling and en-suite shower room.
Outside the front of the property is a generous block-paved driveway, providing off-road parking for multiple vehicles. The rear garden has been newly landscaped, enjoying both lawn and paving areas.
Entrance Hall -
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 3.38m x 3.02m (11'1 x 9'11) -
Downstairs Wc - 1.85m x 1.04m (6'1 x 3'5) -
Lounge / Diner - 4.78m x 3.71m (15'8 x 12'2) -
Bedroom One - 6.15m x 4.78m (20'2 x 15'8) -
En-Suite - 2.26m x 1.45m (7'5 x 4'9) -
Bedroom Two - 4.75m x 3.35m (15'7 x 11) -
Bedroom Three - 2.90m x 2.54m (9'6 x 8'4) -
Bathroom - 2.54m x 1.91m (8'4 x 6'3) -
BrochuresGreat Leighs, BourneBrochure
Great Leighs, Bourne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stamford Station8.6 miles
About the agent
Newton Fallowell is a family run business owned by Jason Treadwell, a local property expert who has been part of the Newton Fallowell Family for many years
Between the team, they have an abundance of local knowledge and pride themselves on offering a professional and friendly service.The Local Area
Bourne is a small historic market town situated in the heart of South Lincolnshire on the western edge of the Lincolnshire Fens.<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30952023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Bourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.