- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- 3/4 BED FAMILY HOME
- SET OVER 3 FLOORS
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- STYLISH BATHROOM
- LOCAL HOUSING ALLOWANCE APPLICANTS CONSIDERED
- STOCKPORT HOMES BOND SCHEME ACCEPTED
- GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- ALARM SYSTEM
- AVAILABLE FROM 2ND JANUARY 2020
The lower ground floor level features a double bedroom and outside to the rear, there is a low maintenance yard. The landlord will consider applicants in receipt of local housing allowance and Stockport Homes Deposit Scheme.
* Please note the internal photos in this advert were taken before the current tenancy therefore the decor and fixtures may vary.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stockport Station0.6 miles
- Davenport Station1.3 miles
- Heaton Chapel Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Three Sixty Living offers a high quality, competitive and bespoke property management service. Whether a block of 5 flats or 500, our customers optimise their assets because we offer excellent value for money, coupled with award winning customer service.
We offer a wealth of experience and a proven track record in delivering all aspects of tenancy, leasehold, property and facilities management across the full range of tenures. Being the commercial arm of Stockport Homes Group, and as pa
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 40_KILL. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ThreeSixty Living, Stockport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.