Cranmer Road, Didsbury
- 1920's semi detached property on a quiet tree lined cul-de-sac moments from Didsbury Village
- BAFTA award designed and created within the studio by American sculptor Mitzi Cunliffe
- Boasting a healthy 2804 sq ft of accommodation over three floors
- Welcoming entrance hallway and downstairs wc
- Three reception rooms and an 'L' shaped fitted kitchen
- Separate annexe, four bedrooms, dressing area and two bathrooms
- Off road parking and a landscaped private rear garden
- Close to local amenities, parks, reputable schools and excellent transport links
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Gascoigne Halman
We are delighted to introduce this attractive and spacious 1920's semi-detached property situated on a highly sought after quiet cul-de-sac only moments from Didsbury village. The property was previously lived in by the famous American sculptor Mitzi Cunliffe who designed and created the BAFTA award in her studio within the property in the 1950's which is still used today.
Boasting a healthy 2804 sq ft of accommodation over three floors the property comes with superb potential to enhance further and add value. Internally the property comprises; welcoming large entrance hallway, front sitting room/study with a functioning fireplace, 21ft living room with sliding doors to the rear garden opening to a separate dining room again with sliding doors to the rear.
An 'L' shaped fitted kitchen with storage leads to the inner rear hallway gives access to the separate Annexe which over the years this has met the changing needs of its owners, serving as a garden playroom, an artist's studio and currently boasts a bathroom, kitchen and large double bedroom with doors leading to the garden.
To the first floor there are three good-size bedrooms with the main bedroom offering a dressing room and refitted en-suite shower room. The other two bedrooms are served by a family bathroom with three piece suite.
To the second floor there is a large bedroom with plenty of room to convert into a master suite with bathroom (Subject to planning permission).
Externally to the front there is a driveway for off-road parking and gated side access whilst to the rear there is a large landscaped private garden With well stocked borders.
Cranmer Road, Didsbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Didsbury Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Didsbury Village Station0.4 miles
- Burnage Station0.5 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agents.
The office is run by James Mosedale, MNAEA, who has over 11 years’ experience within
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 774928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Didsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.