Milton Road, Earley, Reading
- Extremely Spacious Extended Home
- Two Reception Rooms, Large Kitchen/Dining Room
- Four Bedrooms, Family Bathroom & Shower Room, Additional Loft Room
- Spacious Garden with Annexe which has a Shower Room
- Garage and Driveway Parking
This extended family home offers spacious accommodation with cloakroom, two reception rooms, kitchen/dining room with utility room, four bedrooms, additional loft room, bathroom and shower room. Outside there is a larger than average rear garden with annexe to provide a bedroom and shower room.
Situated in a sought after location in an established road in the Earley Area is this attractive bay fronted semi detached home which provides spacious accommodation throughout making this an ideal family home.
The property is conveniently located for access to Reading University, local bus routes into Reading and Wokingham are within walking distance, Earley Railway Station is located within 1 mile and access to the M4 and A4 are also conveniently located nearby.
Reception Room 15' 1" x 11' 10" ( 4.60m x 3.61m )
Lounge 25' 7" x 10' 10" ( 7.80m x 3.30m )
Kitchen/dining Room 15' 9" x 12' 6" ( 4.80m x 3.81m )
Utility Room 8' 10" x 6' 7" ( 2.69m x 2.01m )
Master Bedroom 11' 10" x 11' 2" ( 3.61m x 3.40m )
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 11' 2" ( 3.61m x 3.40m )
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 6' 7" ( 3.51m x 2.01m )
Bedroom Four 8' 2" x 7' 10" ( 2.49m x 2.39m )
Annexe Bedroom With En Suite
Loft Room 10' 6" x 10' 6" ( 3.20m x 3.20m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Milton Road, Earley, Reading
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Earley Station1.0 miles
- Reading Station1.7 miles
- Winnersh Triangle Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Lower Earley Roger Platt office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Roger Platt has been trading since 1970, so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Roger Platt as your estate agent…
>> Your local Roger Platt team in Lower Earley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local expert
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LOE106638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Lower Earley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.