Berger Road, London
- CASH BUYER
- Two Bedroom Maisonette
- Leasehold: 95 Years
- SC: £1000 pa
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Close to Homerton Overground Station
- Great Local Shops and Amenities
- Seven/ Eight Floor
- EPC Rating: C
- Total Floor Area: 62 SQ.M
EPC Rating: C
Total Floor Area: 62 SQ,M
Gilby House, Berger Road, E9 is moments away from Homerton Overground Station allowing easy access to central London and all other surrounding areas. In addition, the property is close to multiple bus stops, within a mile of the A12 all of which offer great road links to surrounding areas.
The property is in a great location with a multitude of local amenities, places to eat and to shop, as well as bars and restaurants to enjoy. It is also very close to Clapton, Bethnal Green and Stratford.
Entrance - Front door to:-
Reception Room - 6.22m x 3.33m (20'4" x 10'11") - Double glazed window to rear aspect, double radiator, power points, door leading to balcony and laminate flooring.
Kitchen - 3.86m x 1.63m (12'7" x 5'4") - Double glazed window to front aspect, single radiator, tiled splash backs, a range of base and wall units with roll top work surfaces, space for freestanding gas cooker, sink and drainer unit, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, power points and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing - Doors to:-
Master Bedroom - 3.38m x 3.33m (11'1" x 10'11") - Double glazed window to front aspect, coved ceiling, double radiator, power points, door leading to Juliet balcony and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two - 3.35m x 2.72m (10'11" x 8'11") - Double glazed window to rear aspect, double radiator, power points and laminate flooring.
Bathroom - Panel enclose bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin
Wc - Low level WC.
BrochuresBerger Road, LondonBrochure
Berger Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Homerton Station0.1 miles
- Hackney Central Station0.5 miles
- Hackney Downs Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Kings Group Hackney is located in the heart of East London, with our highly trained experienced team ready to provide you with a professional yet personal service.
Hackney is a vibrant and diverse Borough of London, with an array of things to do and see, it has become a highly sort after location.
The famous Hackney Empire on Mare Street offers everything from Shows, Opera to Live Music and the beautiful London Fields are the perfect place for a pic
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30089406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.