Blackburn Road, Bolton, BL1
- Wonderful one bedroom apartment with delightful sun terrace
- Internal car parking space
- Modern kitchen, bathroom and décor throughout
- EPC Rating C
- Located within the Cottonworks, a fabulous Grade II listed building
- Close to Blackburn Road, which provides easy access to local schools, shops and transport links
The Purple Property Shop are delighted to be welcoming this First Floor one bed apartment to the property market. Benefiting from an internal parking space, spacious balcony and modern décor!
Set back from the others, down an extended quiet side of the complex, sits this one bed apartment. Comprising of a hallway with a door into the three piece bathroom, a bedroom, two storage cupboards and an open plan lounge/diner/kitchen. You can also access the balcony via a double glazed pull and slide door, which is decked and has open window frames out to the rear of the building. There is parking, a gated entrance and visitor spots located throughout.
Offering no onwards chain, this property would ideally be suited towards a first time buyer or a professional couple that are looking for a perfectly positioned, modern home. Located close to major commuting links to Bolton, Manchester & Beyond, close by to local amenities and nearby popular schools.
Entrance hallway providing access to all internal rooms. Two storage cupboards. Laminate flooring.
4.7m x 5.7m (15' 5" x 18' 8") (At largest points) Spacious open plan Lounge diner with high ceilings and windows. Pull and slide door opening onto the sun terrace. Window to the side elevation. Laminate flooring.
2.1m x 3.2m (6' 11" x 10' 6") (At largest points) Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, open plan with the lounge/diner. Integrated fridge/freezer, ceramic hob, oven and dishwasher. Laminate flooring and partially tiled walls. Window to the side elevation.
3.3m x 2.7m (10' 10" x 8' 10") (To robes) Great sized bedroom with stylish fitted wardrobes and headboard. Window to the side elevation. Carpeted.
2.4m x 1.7m (7' 10" x 5' 7") Stunning three piece suite comprising of a bath with wall mounted shower, hand wash basin and wc. Tiled walls and flooring.
Delightful, private sun terrace with open windows to the front elevation. Wooden flooring.
Off road parking for one car within the internal car park.
Blackburn Road, Bolton, BL1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hall i' th' Wood Station0.9 miles
- Bromley Cross Station1.0 miles
- Bolton Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Take The Professional Approach To Marketing Your Property.
Moving is a busy and exciting time and our team is here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by providing you with all the support you need under one roof.
Whilst incorporating maximum internet exposure in all our property marketing plans, our strength also lies in the genuine warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer to all our clients.
Choosing the right agent is key to ensur
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21354657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Purple Property Shop, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.