Stroud Road, London
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- VIEWINGS FROM 27TH SEPTEMBER 2021
Energy Rating: E.
BrochuresStroud Road, LondonBrochure
Stroud Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wimbledon Park Station0.2 miles
- Earlsfield Station0.6 miles
- Southfields Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Burlington Residential is a long standing and established SW19 estate agent located prominently opposite Wimbledon Park Underground station.
Through our many years of experience and local market knowledge of the Wimbledon area, our reputation and business is going from strength to strength. This is the result of our sales and lettings team's enthusiasm, hard work, good communication skills and high level of service.
Whether you're proposing to buy or sell a property or a tenant or
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30952200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burlington Residential, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.