Station Road, Armadale
- Spacious Family Home
- Lounge Ideally Placed to the Rear for a Tranquil Outlook
- Modern Kitchen
- Sun Trap Rear Garden
- Close to Mainline Railway Station
Entrance hall, lounge/dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, family bathroom, cloakroom, garden and allocated parking.
The entrance hall is beautifully finished with sleek porcelain tiling and gives access to the kitchen, lounge/dining room, cloakroom and stairway to the upper level.
Ideally located to the rear of the property offering a tranquil outlook over the west facing rear garden, the well proportioned lounge/dining room boasts neutral decor with wood effect laminate flooring. Storage cupboard.
The modern kitchen is fitted with an excellent range of base and wall mounted units with complementary worktop. Integrated appliances include the gas hob with chimney hood, wall mounted electric oven, fridge freezer, dish washer and washing machine. Porcelain floor tiles.
With double windows offering lots of natural daylight, bedroom one is a spacious double bedroom with fitted wardrobes offering excellent storage. Carpet flooring.
Bedrooms two and three are located to the rear of the property and are both finished with neutral décor and carpet flooring.
The family bathroom has an opaque glazed window for natural daylight and fitted with a white suite with mains fed shower over the bath, with full height wall tiling within the shower area. Porcelain floor tiles. The living level cloakroom is ideally located off the entrance hall.
The west facing rear garden is fully enclosed and laid mainly to lawn with a paved patio at the French doors leading into the lounge. Allocated and visitor parking is available to the rear of the property.
Included in the sale are all fitted floor coverings, window blinds, curtains and curtain poles and integrated kitchen appliances.
******* CLOSING DATE set for Monday 27th September 2021 @ 12noon *******
Station Road, Armadale
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Armadale Station0.2 miles
- Blackridge Station2.0 miles
- Bathgate Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Taking the Stress Out of Moving Home
If you are looking for forward thinking estate agents with a proven track record in West Lothian, then look no further - our team at Property Connections base their company ethos on delivering exceptional customer service and a pro-active approach to selling homes in and around the West Lothian area and beyond. Using high profile web-sites, social media and our extensive database you can be assured of the best possible exposure
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100997002464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Connections, Bathgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.